See more details here.
If you’re looking for a new way to spruce up your green smoothies and make your pumpkin spiced smoothies healthier with an extra dose of veggies and fiber, then combine the two and you have my delicious Pumpkin Spiced Green Smoothie. Not only is it a fun seasonal drink, but a great way to sneak in more vegetables.
Pumpkin Spiced Green Smoothie
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 people
- Choose your base: almond, coconut milk, full-fat yogurt, or kefir
- Add 2 T full-fat coconut milk (canned)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp of ginger, 1/8 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp allspice or 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2-1 cup pumpkin puree
- Handful of greens of your choice
- Mix and blend all ingredients and enjoy!
- 3-4 dates make this perfect. Raw honey or stevia can also be used.
- Sometimes, I like to add some raw cacao or cocoa powder and cacao nibs for a chocolaty delight!
- Have fun with this. Switch up the base and even try seasonal butternut or acorn squash as well as sweet potato puree!!!
CLICK HERE to Pin this Recipe:
Melissa Schollaert is a Holistic Health & Nutrition Counselor and founder of Real Nutritious Living. Helping others achieve their health goals to attain their healthiest, happiest life is her greatest ambition.PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust. MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease, or as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult with your advising physician before starting any treatment for a medical condition. Real Nutritious Living, LLC shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained on this site or for any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by any treatment, action, or application of any food or food source discussed in this site.