I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post.
See more details here.
See more details here.
I’ve had so much fun creating and sharing quinoa recipes and facts with you over the past couple of weeks in the 6-part quinoa series. I know quinoa can be perceived as boring, but as I’ve shown you, this nutritious superstar grain is fun and versatile. We’ve made breakfast, dessert, pizza and dinner and today, I am bringing you even more amazing quinoa recipes. I asked some of my favorite blogger friends to share their favorite recipes in this Quinoa Recipe Roundup….
- Chocolate Quinoa Breakfast Bowl from Savory Tooth
- Cranberry Walnut Quinoa from Mama Likes to Cook
- Instant Pot Quinoa Blueberry Breakfast Bowl from Sidewalk Shoes
- Vegan Quinoa Hot Breakfast Cereal from Fearless Dining
Lunch or Dinner:
- Butternut Squash Quinoa Bowl with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce from Rhian’s Recipes
- Slow Cooker Lentil Quinoa Taco Filling from Healthy Slow Cooking
- Beef and Quinoa Taco Bowls from What the Fork
- Greek Grilled Shrimp Bowls from the Baking Fairy
- Quinoa Spring Rolls with Homemade Duck Sauce from Strength and Sunshine
- Moroccan Style Quinoa Stuffed Peppers from Makings Of
- Vegetable Beef Quinoa Soup from Peace Love and Low Carb
- One Pot Mexican Quinoa from Having Fun Saving
- Easy Kale and Quinoa Tabouli Salad from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Healthy Quinoa and Spinach Salad from Turning Back the Clock
- Simple Chicken Almond Salad + Quinoa from Lose Yourself
- Southwest Quinoa Salad from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad with Quinoa from Happy Foods Tube
- Lentil Quinoa with Golden Raisins and Lemon Dressing from Noshtastic
- Nectarine Quinoa Buckwheat Tabbouleh from Rhian’s Recipes
- Curried Quinoa from To Simply Inspire
- Quinoa Pilaf with Fresh Summer Corn and Blueberries from Cooking in Stilettos
- Gingerbread Quinoa Coffee Cake from Strength and Sunshine
CLICK HERE to Pin these Recipes:
Melissa Schollaert is a Holistic Health & Nutrition Counselor and founder of Real Nutritious Living. Helping others achieve their health goals to attain their healthiest, happiest life is her greatest ambition.PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust. MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease, or as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult with your advising physician before starting any treatment for a medical condition. Real Nutritious Living, LLC shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained on this site or for any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by any treatment, action, or application of any food or food source discussed in this site.
4 thoughts on “Quinoa Recipe Roundup”
Thanks for the shout-out! That Southwestern Quinoa Salad is something I have made many times! Will share and pin this collection!
Thank you for sharing! Making your recipe is at the top of my list!
We love eating quinoa – in fact, my daughter just did a presentation on the health benefits and it’s affects on Peru’s economy! Thank you for this delicious round-up.
You’re welcome! Oh what an awesome sounding project!