See more details here.
Summertime calls for sippin! Last week, I introduced y’all to my friend Ginny, over at GeorgiaPeachy.com . She wrote an open letter to Justice after asbestos was found in children’s makeup (yes, seriously!) Ginny was nice enough to host a Beautycounter social for me back in May and served up these tasty cocktails. They are perfect for summer and I served them at baby’s 1st birthday last Sunday. Read on and grab the Hibiscus Tea Martini Recipe…
A Beautycounter social is a really fun party where I bring all my products to you (with delicious snacks in hand) and we talk about the skincare industry. (Hint: it’s not as safe as you may think!) We eat, play with products, and everyone learns something.
It looks something like this….
In May, my sweet actress, blogger friend Ginny offered to host a social for me and she served up the most delicious cocktails. I rarely drink, so it HAS to be special to sway me to indulge.
Fast forward to baby turning one and I knew this was the perfect signature drink for his party. We didn’t get a crazy face smash, but he was adorable nonetheless.
Now that we all got our baby fix, here’s the recipe….
Hibiscus Tea Martini Recipe
- 2 quarts water
- 1 ounce dried food-grade hibiscus blossoms (like this), (about 1/2 cup)
- 1-ounce fresh ginger finely chopped (about 2 tablespoons)(or 1 drop essential oil- I use this one)
- 1 cup sugar or honey to taste ( I used 1 drop dark liquid stevia in each glass)
- 1 fresh lime Juice of – (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1-2 shot organic rum per glass
- Bring the water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the ginger, hibiscus, and sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Cover and let cool to room temperature.
- Strain into a large pitcher, stir in the lime juice and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve drink over ice with a garnish of lime.
Check out all the good stuff Ginny earned for hosting a Beautycounter social!
That’s $443 worth of products for only $120.50!!!
I’d LOVE to help you upgrade to safe products at a deeply discounted price too! Hosting a social is as simple as two friends and yourself drinking martinis and playing with goodies ??
Simply comment below, click the work with me button above or email me email@example.com and let’s get something scheduled!
CLICK HERE to Pin this Post:
Melissa Schollaert is a Holistic Health & Nutrition Counselor and founder of Real Nutritious Living. Helping others achieve their health goals to attain their healthiest, happiest life is her greatest ambition.