See more details here.
It’s summer, and these are a big slimming favorite (also great for when you’re feeling a bit low energy or sluggish).
Green Dragon Rolls
For the Rolls:
- 4 nori sheets (hello thyroid support!)
- 2 cups baby greens (detox baby)
- 1 cup garlic cream dressing (anti-bacterial, <3 support, anti-inflammatory)
- Optional toppings: shredded carrots (or any other veggie), sprouts, raw kraut (detox, energy, vitamin/mineral love)
- Cut each roll in a diagonal into 2 pieces with a sharp knife.
- Serve immediately with remaining dressing as a dipping sauce.
For the Garlic Cream Dressing:
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon (detox, immunity, clear skin, weight loss)
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (protein, enzymes, thyroid protecting vs. soy sauce)
- 8 garlic cloves (peeled) (immunity, <3 health)
- 3-inch piece ginger (peeled) (cures digestive disorders, anti-inflammatory)
- 1 cup raw olive oil (<3 health, cancer prevention, blood pressure)
- Salt, pepper, kelp, dulse to taste (minerals, detox, thyroid and adrenal love)
- In a high-speed blender add all ingredients and blend well.
- Lay 1 nori sheet on a clean, dry surface.
- Place 1/2 cups greens in a narrow layer of the sheet (about 1/2 inch from edge closest to you).
- Layer 1/4 avocado, any other desired toppings, and add 1 T creamy garlic dressing.
- Gently roll nori sheet away from you, tightly and evenly.
- Seal edge by wetting lightly with water or dressing.
Melissa Schollaert is a Holistic Health & Nutrition Counselor and founder of Real Nutritious Living. Helping others achieve their health goals to attain their healthiest, happiest life is her greatest ambition.PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust. MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease, or as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult with your advising physician before starting any treatment for a medical condition. Real Nutritious Living, LLC shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained on this site or for any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by any treatment, action, or application of any food or food source discussed in this site.