See more details here.
Anyone who thinks detox is unimportant or bogus — ahem, much of the conventional medical community — is not serving you or your body. It’s plain foolish to think you can sidestep or escape the 80,000 chemicals in our environment.
“Detox” may be a trendy buzzword, but it’s an absolutely necessary step in your health regimen. If you ignore it, your health will suffer.
—>>You MUST think about detox daily, which is why you must ALSO register for The Heavy Metals Summit (free and online)! Keep reading for your 7 daily detox tips 🙂
The body has a natural ability to rid itself of toxins, such as heavy metals. But, in today’s world, this natural ability is severely compromised. Overexposure results in toxins finding their way into your fat cells and brain tissue.
No matter how hard you try to minimize exposure, toxins still get in.
The necessity for detoxification is based upon the principle that immunodeficiency, inflammatory, and degenerative diseases, from allergies to arthritis to Alzheimer’s, result from the toxic, accumulative effects of poisonous substances and pathogens within the body.
According to reports by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the average person now has 212 environmental chemicals in their blood (things like mercury, lead, cadmium, and industrial chemicals).
The World Health Organization goes even further with studies claiming over 700 chemicals in our bodies.
No matter which reports you choose, it’s essential to have a strong digestive system and well-functioning detox pathways. The steps below will help!
7 Ways to Detox Naturally:
1. Consume antioxidants: For every molecule of toxin metabolized in phase I (such as from cigarette smoke or pesticides), you generate one free radical molecule. Free radicals damage DNA and accelerate wear and tear on the body, similar to rust on a car. Taking vitamins C and E, Alpha lipoic acid, flavonoids, carotenoids, and glutathione help neutralize the free radicals you’re making each day.
2. Use an infrared sauna: Infrared saunas are THE most effective way of detoxing metals and chemicals from your fat. These saunas have many health benefits, including cancer treatment and prevention, detoxification and killing infections like parasites, yeast, and mold.
3. Simple daily detox: Zeolite is one of the easiest and best ways to detox if you cannot afford the time or expense of a rigorous detox program. It removes toxic heavy metals, chemicals, VOCs, radioactive toxins, and free radicals without removing vital nutrients. Get it here.
4. Eat your veggies: Broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts contain sulphur, which helps you reduce estrogen dominance and support both phase I and phase II detoxification.
5. Reduce alcohol: Alcohol impacts both phase I and phase II detox pathways. Women who drink 3 to 6 servings of alcohol per week have a 15 percent greater risk of breast cancer compared to nondrinkers, according to the Nurses’ Health Study. This is because your liver metabolizes excess estrogen. And if you can’t get rid of that excess estrogen, you’re going to have weight gain and potentially even cancer.
6. Clean up your makeup bag: Heavy metals are prominent in color cosmetics and even more so in mineral makeup because the metals are in the earth and they hitch a ride with the rest of the ingredients. Beautycounter tests color cosmetics 3 TIMES PER A FORMULATION for heavy metals! I haven’t found any other company that does such thorough testing. We also have some incredible sales taking place right now! Reach out at the ‘Work with Me’ button above for a free consult or shop here.
7. Attend The Heavy Metals Summit!
Wendy Myers, FDN-P, NC, CHHC, Christine Schaffner, ND, and Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD, have spent the last few months gathering the right experts, information, and protocols to help you understand the danger of environmental toxins and what to do about them.
Every day, they help their patients regain health, in some part through heavy metal detoxification. People with an incorrect diagnosis of multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia or thyroid issues, just to name a few, have found relief through their innovative and individualized protocols to reduce the burden of heavy metals.
What one step can you incorporate to start improving your health today?
CLICK HERE to Pin this Post:
Melissa Schollaert is a Holistic Health & Nutrition Counselor and founder of Real Nutritious Living. Helping others achieve their health goals to attain their healthiest, happiest life is her greatest ambition.PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust. MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease, or as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult with your advising physician before starting any treatment for a medical condition. Real Nutritious Living, LLC shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained on this site or for any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by any treatment, action, or application of any food or food source discussed on this site.