I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post.
See more details here.
See more details here.
- A clean, beautiful home invites family and friends to come together. But when your cleaning leaves a strong, chemical scent, others might not want to gather. Create a welcoming home that’s safe for everyone with the fresh and inviting scent of Thieves Household Cleaner.
- Formulated with the power of Young Living’s Thieves oil blend, you can get a deep clean without dangerous or synthetic ingredients. Thieves cleaner also includes the scent of Lemon essential oil for an even more uplifting aroma. Chores will feel like less of a chore with the sweet-and-spicy scent and effective cleaning power of Thieves Household Cleaner.
- This all-purpose cleaner can be used on any surface in your home for dusting, spot cleaning, scrubbing, or any other cleaning need. Wherever you use it, you’ll feel good knowing it’s safe to use around everyone in your family, including pets. Spot test in an inconspicuous area before applying this product to woods, plastics, fabrics, and granite. If staining or damage occurs, discontinue use on the material.
Suggest Ratios According to Usage:
- All-purpose cleaner: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner and 2–3 cups water.
- Degreaser: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner and 2 cups water. For heavy cleaning, use half or quarter the amount of water. If necessary, use a cloth to apply Thieves Household Cleaner undiluted. After cleaning, wipe the area with a cloth dampened with water.
- Glass and mirror cleaner: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner, 5 drops Citrus Fresh essential oil blend, 1 teaspoon white vinegar, and 3 cups water.
How to Use:
- Suggested dilution ratios are included on the label. Before cleaning upholstery, fabric or carpet, perform a spot test with the Thieves Household Cleaner in an inconspicuous area. Shake bottle before using for maximum benefit.
- Alkyl Polyglucoside
- Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate
- Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate
- Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Bud Oil
- Lemon (Citrus Limon) Peel Oil
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) Bark Oil
- Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf Oil
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Leaf Oil
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Where to purchase:
Retail: $28.95 USD
Wholesale: $22.00 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-Day essential oil email class to learn the basics.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)