Last week, I brought you elderberry health benefits and uses and showed you how to make your own elderberry syrup. When I began researching elderberries, one exciting benefit I found was its skin benefits. I am such a sucker for anything beauty related, so of course, I had to play around with elderberries in my beauty routine. Read on for two new DIY Beauty-Boosting Elderberry Recipes… Continue reading “DIY Beauty-Boosting Elderberry Recipes”
For the Love of All That is Healthy
- Butcher Box Subscription – Pasture-raised meat delivered to your door! 100% grass-fed and grass finished, antibiotic and hormone-free, and NEVER raised on a factory farm. Get $10 off your first order + free bacon. Grab a box here.
- Thrive Market Membership – Access to organic groceries at a discount! New members get 25% off your first order, plus a 30-day trial and + free shipping for a limited time when you sign up here.
- Perfect Supplements – All of my favorite supplements in one place. This company is the only company that I have found who carries all of our favorites, at the lowest prices around! Use code “RNL15” at checkout to save an extra 15% sitewide. Available here.
- Young Living Starter Set – I love Young Living Essential Oils. They have elevated my families wellness and helped so much with my EBV. I use them daily. The Premium Starter Kit is an incredible deal! Get yours here.
For The Love of Food
- Vitamix Blender – I use my Vitamix Blender every day for green smoothies and bulletproof mochas! I have this one because it fits on my counter top and under the cabinets with no issue. Available here.
- GreenPan Cookware – Safer non-stick pans great for cooking stuff that sticks all the time. Available here.
- Instant Pot– Because who has the time?! Available here.
For The Movers and Shakers
- Defender Shield Headphones – Go hands-free and reduce exposure to EMFs! Available here.
- Non-toxic Yoga Mat – If you are doing yoga, then you know it involves a lot of deep breathing. Do not breathe in toxic fumes from traditional yoga mats, buy a non-toxic yoga mat for a totally zen experience. Available here.
- Pitangafit Active Wear – Premium eco-friendly active wear for fitness or everyday life at great prices. These are the cutest most comfortable yoga pants I’ve worn. 10% off with discount code “YVA10”Available here.
For The Babies (& New Parents!)
- Belly Armor Belly Blanket – Shield your baby from radiation exposure! I plan to use this when I’m pregnant with baby #2 and feel better when I lay my baby down with it. Available here.
- Green Toys – Makes safe, eco-friendly toys from recycled material right here in the US. Priced similar to toxic brands you’d find at your local toy chain. Available here.
- Beautycounter Diaper Bag – With safe baby products. These are the only products I used on my baby. After the baby was a couple months old this became the best computer bag ever. Get the set here.
For the Beauty Junkie
- Beautycounter – My go-to brand for safe skin care and their holiday collections are so beautiful! Available here.
- 100PercentPure Nail Polish – Safe, long-lasting polish. This is also the makeup brand I would use if I had a teen. It’s inexpensive and safe. I don’t find the performance (outside of nail polish) as high as Beautycounter, but it’s such a great option! Available here.
- Home Microdermabrasion – This has been my safe, natural go-to for graceful aging and getting my hyper-pigmentation under control. My clients love it for acne as well. Available here.
Melissa Schollaert is a Holistic Health & Nutrition Counselor and founder of Real Nutritious Living. Helping others achieve their health goals to attain their healthiest, happiest life is her greatest ambition.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease, or as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult with your advising physician before starting any treatment for a medical condition. Real Nutritious Living, LLC shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained on this site or for any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by any treatment, action, or application of any food or food source discussed on this site.
I love fall. The changing leaves, pumpkin spice everything, soup in the crockpot….all the fall goodness! What I do not love is that when the seasons change my skin freaks out and gets dry and sensitive. This fall, I am so excited to have a new tool in my dry skin toolkit. Here is my #1 secret to combat dry skin and aging. Continue reading “My #1 Secret to Combat Dry Skin & Aging”
What are the best gifts of all? The ones that come with meaning. When you give the gift of Beautycounter, you’re not just giving a beauty product. You’re giving something essential to everyone you love. A sense of care and protection that lasts far beyond the holiday. Here are the gifts that mean the very most. Here’s to safer beauty. Continue reading “🎁 Beautycounter Holiday Sets are here! 🎁”
Last year I had my first baby which led to a real come-to-Jesus moment about my skin. Clean eating, sunscreen, loads of water and avoiding chemical laden products on my sensitive skin had kept most people guessing I was in my later 20’s, instead of the
awful truth that I am now deep, deep in my 30’s. And I need natural skin care products that actually work. Read on to find out what’s in my natural skin care routine. Continue reading “My Natural Skin Care Routine”
Friends, I’m so excited about this one. RNL has a new beauty blogger on board and we could not be more excited. Her name is Lara and this is her first post. It’s a fabulous (and easy) DIY beauty recipe you’ll love. Continue reading “Pucker Up for Winter”