See more details here.
Pumpkin spice and holidays just seem to go hand in hand. Umm, can we say Christmas in a cup?? But, we all know that much of what we get out is just not the most healthy. Well, not to worry, we’ve got a quick and healthy homemade pumpkin spice latte recipe solution that doesn’t require leaving the house.
Healthy Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- 8 ounces Teeccino (or brewed coffee)
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (Carrageenan-free)
- 3 T pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla
- 1 T raw honey
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- In a cup or saucepan, mix together almond milk and pumpkin. Cook on medium heat on the stove top.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, spices, and sweetener, then place in a cup and use a frother to foam the milk. You can also use a blender – just process for 30 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour coffee into a large mug and add the foamy milk mixture on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!
Sound like a tasty treat? Please share it with your friends on Facebook so they can also enjoy this healthy holiday treat!
CLICK HERE to Pin this Recipe:
Melissa Schollaert is a Holistic Health & Nutrition Counselor and founder of Real Nutritious Living. Helping others achieve their health goals to attain their healthiest, happiest life is her greatest ambition.PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust. MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease, or as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult with your advising physician before starting any treatment for a medical condition. Real Nutritious Living, LLC shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained on this site or for any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by any treatment, action, or application of any food or food source discussed in this site.