See more details here.
Looking for a 3-minute cool, healthy homemade ice cream treat?? This is the treat for you!!
Healthy Homemade Ice Cream
- 1 box organic coconut cream
- 3 T raw coconut butter
- 3 cups organic frozen fruit of choice
- Optional: raw honey, cacao nibs, unsweetened coconut, etc.
- Add all ingredients to Blendtec, process, and enjoy immediately.
- I think the fruit makes this sweet enough, but feel free to add a couple drops of stevia or raw honey to taste.
- This does not freeze well. If you freeze allow it to sit in the fridge for 2-4 hours before serving for proper consistency.
- For a fun festive holiday option: For the 4th or Memorial Day, use blueberries in the mix, top with slices of fresh strawberries and a dollop of easy vegan whipped cream for your red, white and blue patriotic treat!
CLICK HERE to Pin this Recipe:
Melissa Schollaert is a Holistic Health & Nutrition Counselor and founder of Real Nutritious Living. Helping others achieve their health goals to attain their healthiest, happiest life is her greatest ambition.PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust. MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease, or as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult with your advising physician before starting any treatment for a medical condition. Real Nutritious Living, LLC shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained on this site or for any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by any treatment, action, or application of any food or food source discussed in this site.